Terms & Conditions of Sale
Most parts ordered ship the same or next business day
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
You may return most new, unused parts within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective part, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (3 to 5 business days) and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
The repair facility must contact ProAir by asking for the customer service department. The following information is required:
- ProAir serial number and model number, vehicle identification number (VIN), mileage, retail purchase date, and retail customer’s name. The installers of ProAir’s air conditioning units apply an installation sticker to the passenger-side door jamb. The information on this sticker tells what model unit was installed, the unit’s serial number, date of installation, and the installers’ assigned numbers. This information is very helpful when requesting warranty parts or technical assistance.
- Describe the problem or type of warranty repair needed. Our customer service specialists are trained on ProAir’s units and can aid you in diagnosing the problem.
- If parts are needed, ProAir reserves the right to supply any and all warranty parts.
- All warranty parts are shipped on a memo (no-charge) billing and are sent the same day if possible. An authorization number accompanies the replacement parts. Also noted on the memo billing is our labor allowance for the repair; labor allowances are based on ProAir’s flat-rate standards multiplied by the repair facility’s standard retail labor rate. All defective parts shall be returned to ProAir; shipping charges—by the most economical method—may be added to the cost of the repair. No warranty claims will be paid without the return of defective parts.
- Warranty claims submitted to ProAir must include the following: ProAir authorization number, ProAir serial number, vehicle identification number, mileage, and authorized labor amount. ProAir does not pay tax or miscellaneous shop supplies. All claims must be submitted within 30 days of the date of repair, and all parts must be returned in order to receive payment on these warranty claims.
- ProAir reserves the right to deny any claims without the proper documentation or claims that were for improper repairs. Service management is responsible for implementing controls to eliminate improper or unnecessary repairs and providing accurate information on the claims. This includes a complete and clear description of the vehicle’s concern and required repairs.
- Your access to and use of ProAir, LLC is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
- ProAir, LLC accepts debit and credit cards from American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa as payment for goods and/or services. When a good or service is purchased using a debit or credit card and a refund is necessary, the refund must be credited back to the credit card account that was originally charged. Refunds in excess of the original sale amount or cash refunds are prohibited. Each debit or credit card transaction has associated processing fees charged by the credit card company to ProAir for processing payment card transactions. ProAir, LLC presently does not charge customers any surcharge towards those fees. We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time.The contents of ProAir, LLC website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- ProAir, LLC reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ProAir, LLC shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. ProAir, LLC website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to ProAir, LLC or otherwise used by ProAir, LLC as permitted by law.
In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- The website is provided on an as is and as available basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, ProAir, LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. ProAir, LLC makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ProAir, LLC for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ProAir, LLC or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold ProAir, LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ProAir, LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.