- The website www.proairllc.com (the “Website”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications you send to ProAir through the Website.
- Information we collect through other websites, products or services we may offer; and
- Information collected by third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does ProAir collect?
We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Website (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. ProAir does not consider this information to be Personal Information.
Geo-Location Information We may also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, velocity, bearing, altitude and horizontal position representation information (“Geo-Location Information”).
Online Tracking and Do Not Track Signals We may use the Website and the Service to collect information from your web browser about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Online Tracking Information”). Your web browser may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Online Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Website or the Service.
Information You Voluntarily Disclose
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information through any public-facing features of the Website, that Information can be collected and used by others. You submit this Information at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit in connection with these public features.
How Does ProAir Use Information?
We may use your information, including your personal information, as follows:
- To provide support and other services to you related to the Website.
- For order fulfillment, billing and delivery purposes.
- To improve, market or promote ProAir’s products and services.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by ProAir or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Data & Blind Data
You own all right, title, and interest in and to any data (excluding Technical Information) that we collect from you via your use of and interaction with the Service (“Data”). We do not consider this to be Personal Information. You also grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty free license to use any data we collect based on your use of the Website in order to provide, monitor and improve the Website and to compile, synthesize and analyze this Data (“Blind Data”), such as to generate anonymous usage statistics. If we generate Blind Data, it will be owned by us and we may use it for any lawful business purpose. Any Blind Data will not personally identify you or the source of the Data.
Information We Share
ProAir or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ProAir or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other ProAir agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where ProAir merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services, & Technologies
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13.
Information Choices & Changes
We may need to communicate with you about the Website, and we would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. As such, by signing up for our newsletter or by creating an account on the Website, you consent to receive commercial messages (whether by phone, email, text or push notifications) from us or our third party partners, and acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever (including administrative messages regarding the Website), you will need to terminate your account.